Hello, savvy shoppers! Black Friday is near and we’re going to make sure you are prepared. Don’t get us wrong – your best gift is ALWAYS going to be A’nue Miami tops – every color you could dream of and gorgeous styles that will make you the envy of every Christmas Elf. You can even sign up here to receive early VIP emails about our 2022 deals. But we digress. There are real stakes on the line. Only the wisest, most strategic shoppers will get the best deals.
But don’t despair - with these A’nue Miami tips and tricks, you’ll be able to maximize your holiday budget – which may even mean that you have some left over to splurge on something for yourself. Now that’s an incentive!
- Santa’s not the only one with a naughty or nice list! Take some time before Thanksgiving to come up with names of people you are buying for and what you think they’d like. This way you can prioritize which stores or websites you need to visit first. We've created a printable list for you right here.
- Start early! Most retailers now activate their sales as early as days or even weeks before Thanksgiving. Your search bar will be your best friend in determining who has the best pricing on coveted items. Don’t forget to factor in shipping costs when comparing prices. Which reminds us…
- Don’t forget free shipping – Anyone seen the price of gas lately? One of the ripple effects of rising costs is that freight charges have skyrocketed. This means that “free shipping” may be one of this year’s best Black Friday perks!
- Shop local. Your hometown probably has lots of incredible boutiques and unique independent shops that can give you a personalized touch and help you find a special gift for the ones you love. This means less driving around to overcrowded malls and less stress.
- Safety first. If you do choose to shop online (and there are some great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!), make sure that your online retailer has a secure connection to protect your personal information. One way to check is to look at the URL in the browser window and make sure it begins with https://www. The “s” in https means that the site is secure. Also look for the lock symbol and the word “secure.”
- You’ve got mail!Most retailers will send an email blast detailing their Black Friday deals, but stay on the lookout for any unexpected flash sales. Some bargains are first come/first served, so be strategic.
- Maybe Grandma was right – hold onto those coupons!To insure you use get the best deal, search for any extra coupons (online or paper) that can sweeten the discount.
- Here’s a reason to celebrate a case of the Mondays – Cyber Monday has grown in popularity, so don’t give up after your weekend of shopping. The fun is only beginning! Get a good night’s rest on Sunday & get your fingers ready to do some deal making.
- Cafés are for amateurs – For those of your venturing out to brick-and-mortar stores, eat well before your shopping expedition and make sure to bring healthy snacks & your refillable water bottle. Why waste time on lines for food when you could be getting the most out of your Black Friday shopping?
- Don’t hesitate to jump on any the Door-Buster deals– while the term “Door-Buster sale” may be around since the 1890’s, these incredible deals definitely don’t last. If you see a deal you just can’t miss, then go for it!
Happy shopping. Wishing you spectacular savings, stress-free bargain hunting and joyful gift-giving. From our A’nue Family to yours, we wish you a safe, healthy and delicious Thanksgiving.