At A’nue Miami, our customers mean the world to us! You are the inspiration and the essence of our brand, and help drive our commitment to high quality, made in the USA essential women’s clothing. You are just the kind of sophisticated, savvy shopper that represents the best of A’nue, and we believe you’ll have a positive influence on other women just by being you.
This month, we'd like to feature Joan - loyal friend and customer of A'nue Miami. In this brief feature, you'll find out a few interesting facts about Joan, what A'nue means to her and bonus: save $10 OFF her favorite style!
- Q: Where did you first hear about A’nue Miami? Which is your favorite style?
- I purchased my first A'nue top at On My Own, located in north Miami. I needed a top as an underpinning to a suit and a Neiman Marcus salesperson recommend a shop that carried A'nue Miami. My favorite styles are the reversible high/scoop tanks (double the options), tunics and leggings. Oh, and a must-have is any 3/4 sleeve shirt!
Joan is wearing The A-Line 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck (AB182) in Navy (Click for savings)
- Q: How do you like to wear A'nue through the different seasons?
- I like to wear the tops with jeans and skirts. I'll wear either a tank or tee under a blazer depending on the season. Sometime, I enjoy layering them in the colder months.
- Q: What are some interesting/fun facts about you, such as hobbies, places you like to travel, etc.?
- I love to travel. My favorite city is New York City. My favorite state on the east coast is Maine and on the west coast, Oregon - the wine is wonderful! Internationally, I love to travel to Israel, Morocco, India, Portugal, the Galapagos Islands and south Africa.
- Q: What do you think is special or different about A’nue?
- The fabric is so versatile - it works for all seasons. It's easy to care for, doesn't require ironing, and perfect for travel.
- Q: Do you have a favorite quote or saying that inspires you?
- Many, but one favorite is: "A mom's hug lasts long after she lets go." I also love, "Change is the only constant in life. One's ability to adapt to those changes determines one's success", by Benjamin Franklin.