In 2018, it’s all about getting the most out of Black Friday. Black Friday shopping is an art form, carefully cultivated and strengthened by proper preparation. Only the fittest, most strategic shoppers will come out victorious. But don’t despair - with these A’nue Miami tips and tricks, you’ll be able to maximize your holiday budget – which may even mean that you have some left over to splurge on something for yourself. Now that’s an incentive!
Featured: Our High Neck Tank in Cream.
- Santa’s not the only one with a naughty or nice list! Take some time before Thanksgiving to come up with names of people you are buying for and what you think they’d like. This way you can prioritize which stores or websites you need to visit first. We've created a printable list for you right here.
- Start early! Most retailers now release their deals – and even open their doors - on November 22nd or earlier. A’nue Miami is hosting our own Black Friday sale starting at 6 pm on Thanksgiving. To receive all the details, Make sure you sign up to receive our newsletter at the bottom of our homepage, AnueMiami.com.
- Shop local. Your hometown probably has lots of incredible boutiques and unique independent shops that can give you a personalized touch and help you find a special gift for the ones you love. This means less driving around to overcrowded malls and less stress. With over 500+ boutiques that carry A'nue Miami, find out if there's one near you.
- Safety first. If you do choose to shop online (and there are some great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!), make sure that your online retailer has a secure connection to protect your personal information. One way to check is to look at the URL in the browser window and make sure it begins with https://www. The “s” in https means that the site is secure. Also look for the lock symbol and the word “secure.”
- You’ve got mail! Most retailers will send an email blast detailing their Black Friday deals, but stay on the lookout for any unexpected flash sales. Some bargains are first come/first served, so be strategic.
- Maybe Grandma was right – hold onto those coupons! To insure you use get the best deal, look for any extra coupons (online or paper) that can sweeten the discount.
- Be persistent – if you find that you miss out on a stellar deal, keep checking back with that retailer. Businesses often reduce the price or repeat an offer if they received a great response.
- Don’t forget free shipping – this Black Friday perk may be a shopper’s best friend. With freight charges on the rise, you’d be surprised at how much you save by getting free shipping.
- Cafés are for amateurs – eat well before your shopping expedition and make sure to bring healthy snacks & your refillable water bottle. Why waste time on lines for food when you could be getting the most out of your Black Friday shopping?
- Get out the door for the Door-Buster deals – while the term “Door-Buster sale” may be around since the 1890’s, these incredible deals definitely won’t last. If you see a deal you just can’t miss, then don’t!
Happy shopping. Wishing you spectacular savings, stress-free bargain hunting and joyful gift-giving. From our A’nue Family to yours, we wish you a safe, healthy and beautiful Thanksgiving.