Don’t know about you, but we’re ready for a change in the weather. Fall brings so many wonderful sights, smells and rich, new colors to spice up your life. Fall is cozy. With shorter days and cooler temperatures, you don’t really need much of an excuse to snuggle under a blanket.
Want to capture the ultimate taste of Autumn right in your very own home? It’s as easy as whipping up a cup (or two) of these special Pumpkin Spice Lattes, courtesy of the chefs at Inspired Taste (www.inspiredtaste.net). The smell, the taste, the ease of this recipe – it’s heaven in a cup. You don’t have to wait until Sunday brunch to carve out time for these yummy coffee drinks. Make your very own Pumpkin Spice Latte any day of the week and savor the one of the best treats of the Autumn season.
The Classic Long Sleeve in Poppy.
The Best Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Makes (1) Serving
- 1 cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tablespoons pumpkin puree, see the Inspired Taste's homemade pumpkin puree recipe
- 1/2 tablespoons to 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup strong hot coffee
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until hot, but do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and the coffee.
- Pour into your favorite mug. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
For more information on the recipe, visit https://www.inspiredtaste.net/8419/pumpkin-spice-latte-at-home-recipe/